To improve the quality of life for people with Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias in Algoma District, and to provide support for their caregivers.
We will accomplish this mission by:
• providing support and guidance for people affected by the disease
• promoting the rights and well-being of the person with Alzheimer’s disease or a related dementia
• providing information, education, and training
• increasing public awareness in the community
• providing support and/or funds for research
• collaborating with the provincial and national levels of the organization.